Warung Sembang-Sembang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warung Sembang-Sembang

warung sembang-sembang..sembanglah disini...

HomeHome  Portal NewsPortal News  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

debt settled but bank still reject

Go down 
+5
aramin
hudacomel
holdenkia
bazinga8888
bola77
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bazinga8888
sargent (lower rank)
sargent (lower rank)

debt settled but bank still reject - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: debt settled but bank still reject   debt settled but bank still reject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 11:25 pm

cassieforeverlee wrote:

why u said they scam, can share? my family members also on loan with them. and we have no problem whatsoever. the loan is syariah compliance which makes me believe them. let say if they already done with all the agreement . syariah officer will call and you just have to say yes as an akad for the loan.

Hurmmmm so i can apply because im working with government... Im google it and i think they are real and not a scam

Last edited by bazinga8888 on Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bazinga8888
sargent (lower rank)
sargent (lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: debt settled but bank still reject   debt settled but bank still reject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 11:28 pm

Faraharidah wrote:

U already 2 years working?? Try google RCE SDN BHD and go for yayasan dewan perniagaan melayu perlis . There u can check the terms for ur business loan
I already read all of the rules & regulations seems it easy to me.. as long as u give a committed to pay back, the issue will not came out
Back to top Go down
bazinga8888
sargent (lower rank)
sargent (lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: debt settled but bank still reject   debt settled but bank still reject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 11:35 pm

cassieforeverlee wrote:

high but dont have any hidden charge like bank did... so don't get cheated with bank hahahahahahha.... the interest might decreased or fix....
I think both of them same but am prefer rce loan more than a bank because fast approval... Thanks to those who are recommend me to yir loan hahahaha
Back to top Go down
aramin
constabel (Lower rank)
constabel (Lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: debt settled but bank still reject   debt settled but bank still reject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 12:17 am

bazinga8888 wrote:
cassieforeverlee wrote:

true!! i totally agreed show the evidence first before said this and that!
my family members also borrow a loan from them and already over!
they also giving back the balance of money from our loan because of extra pay. they are really patuh syariah one
Hurmmmm so i can apply because im working with government... Im google it and i think they are real and not a scam
there are some news said they are scammer. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
aramin
constabel (Lower rank)
constabel (Lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: debt settled but bank still reject   debt settled but bank still reject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 12:27 am

bazinga8888 wrote:
Faraharidah wrote:

U already 2 years working?? Try google RCE SDN BHD and go for yayasan dewan perniagaan melayu perlis . There u can check the terms for ur business loan
I already read all of the rules & regulations seems it easy to me.. as long as u give a committed to pay back, the issue will not came out
the interest is high some of them cannot pay back
Back to top Go down
aramin
constabel (Lower rank)
constabel (Lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: debt settled but bank still reject   debt settled but bank still reject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 12:28 am

cassieforeverlee wrote:
kakitidur89 wrote:

there are some news talking that they are scammer
which source do u read about it? i never heard about they are scammer but lot of people said that they are really2 give us the loan and we get the exact amount that stated! so stop talking nonsense! shoe the evidence first
there are news on newspaper said so
Back to top Go down
holdenkia
lans coperal (lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: debt settled but bank still reject   debt settled but bank still reject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 4:58 pm

[quote="aramin"][quote="bazinga8888"]
cassieforeverlee wrote:

why u said they scam, can share? my family members also on loan with them. and we have no problem whatsoever. the loan is syariah compliance which makes me believe them. let say if they already done with all the agreement . syariah officer will call and you just have to say yes as an akad for the loan.

A lot of time it is definitely not company mistakes. The agent who are handling the cases sometimes are not careful enough. they are too eager to close the deal. It happens anywhere else even bank also do have mistakes.

Last edited by holdenkia on Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
holdenkia

PostSubject: Re: debt settled but bank still reject   debt settled but bank still reject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 5:03 pm

aramin wrote:
bazinga8888 wrote:
Faraharidah wrote:

the interest is high some of them cannot pay back

That why u need to understand all agreements before you are going to accept any kind of loan. The interest in fixed not floating over the duration like some other loans. They also deduct from your paycheck ma.. how they say cannot pay?
Back to top Go down
holdenkia

PostSubject: Re: debt settled but bank still reject   debt settled but bank still reject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 5:07 pm

aramin wrote:
cassieforeverlee wrote:
kakitidur89 wrote:

there are some news talking that they are scammer
which source do u read about it? i never heard about they are scammer but lot of people said that they are really2 give us the loan and we get the exact amount that stated! so stop talking nonsense! shoe the evidence first
there are news on newspaper said so

Brother.... i read newspaper everyday. I do realize newspaper have reported some of loans issue, but they never claim which company is it. U know that they are other personal loan too right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: debt settled but bank still reject   debt settled but bank still reject - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

debt settled but bank still reject
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2