Warung Sembang-Sembang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warung Sembang-Sembang

warung sembang-sembang..sembanglah disini...

HomeHome  Portal NewsPortal News  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

doing laundry is exhausting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bola77
sub-inspector (lower rank)
sub-inspector (lower rank)
bola77

doing laundry is exhausting Empty
PostSubject: doing laundry is exhausting   doing laundry is exhausting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 6:02 pm

hello ladies.. I just wanna rant here and ease my burden a lil bit. I have 4 kids that still in school 10yo, 8y0, and twinsies 4yo. it's super tiring when it comes to wash their school uniforms. total of 18 uniforms I have to clean and that's not included the rest of the load. :affraid:my washing machine is 7kg manual. im done here. looking for bigger load that could help me doing the laundry part. Sad
Back to top Go down
happyday90
sargent (lower rank)
sargent (lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: doing laundry is exhausting   doing laundry is exhausting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 9:56 pm

bola77 wrote:
hello ladies.. I just wanna rant here and ease my burden a lil bit. I have 4 kids that still in school 10yo, 8y0, and twinsies 4yo. it's super tiring when it comes to wash their school uniforms. total of 18 uniforms I have to clean and that's not included the rest of the load. :affraid:my washing machine is 7kg manual. im done here. looking for bigger load that could help me doing the laundry part. Sad
omg that sounds like a lot!! especially when u have to handle all that with a manual washer Shocked perhaps u need to look for a new one that could help and save up your time
Back to top Go down
holdenkia
lans coperal (lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: doing laundry is exhausting   doing laundry is exhausting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 9:59 pm

happyday90 wrote:
omg that sounds like a lot!! especially when u have to handle all that with a manual washer Shocked perhaps u need to look for a new one that could help and save up your time
Right?? Bcoz u washing machine nowadays are so much reliable.. Most of them have functions so u no need to soak in hot water first and all

Last edited by holdenkia on Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vampire
constabel (Lower rank)
constabel (Lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: doing laundry is exhausting   doing laundry is exhausting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2023 10:28 am

bola77 wrote:
try hitachi. price a big high than others but quality is top notch cheers
Back to top Go down
stellachew90
police recruit (lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: doing laundry is exhausting   doing laundry is exhausting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2023 10:34 am

holdenkia wrote:
Right?? Bcoz u washing machine nowadays are so much reliable.. Most of them have functions so u no need to soak in hot water first and all
i'm just gonna use my current washer until it broke haha. no money to buy new one la Crying or Very sad

Last edited by stellachew90 on Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
holdenkia

PostSubject: Re: doing laundry is exhausting   doing laundry is exhausting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2023 11:34 am

stellachew90 wrote:
i'm just gonna use my current washer until it broke haha. no money to buy new one la Crying or Very sad
Totally get you, but there's installment u know. And i think that kind of washer is worth to have. Since it comes w a lot of functions Smile

Last edited by holdenkia on Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
happyday90
sargent (lower rank)
sargent (lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: doing laundry is exhausting   doing laundry is exhausting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2023 11:50 am

vampire wrote:
try hitachi. price a big high than others but quality is top notch cheers
is it that good? or their model have built in function? bcs i found about Panasonic and they are good enough to have that at home

Last edited by happyday90 on Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vampire
constabel (Lower rank)
constabel (Lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: doing laundry is exhausting   doing laundry is exhausting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 10:07 am

happyday90 wrote:
is it that good? or their model have built in function? bcs i found about Panasonic and they are good enough to have that at home
i think its good and quite durable, it has lasted me for more than 5 years. mm panasonic brand doesn't sound familiar to me...

Last edited by vampire on Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
happyday90
sargent (lower rank)
sargent (lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: doing laundry is exhausting   doing laundry is exhausting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 7:33 pm

vampire wrote:
i think its good and quite durable, it has lasted me for more than 5 years. mm panasonic brand doesn't sound familiar to me...
i see.. pretty long, but if u look up to the newest model right, the washer have lots of functions. most fav of mine is blue ag+ and stainmaster!

Last edited by happyday90 on Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
holdenkia

PostSubject: Re: doing laundry is exhausting   doing laundry is exhausting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 7:36 pm

happyday90 wrote:
i see.. pretty long, but if u look up to the newest model right, the washer have lots of functions. most fav of mine is blue ag+ and stainmaster!
Yehh, especially the top load one. That washer even have water bazooka.. Dont think people ever heard it rightt

Last edited by holdenkia on Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
happyday90
sargent (lower rank)
sargent (lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: doing laundry is exhausting   doing laundry is exhausting Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 9:54 pm

holdenkia wrote:
Yehh, especially the top load one. That washer even have water bazooka.. Dont think people ever heard it rightt
yessss. that's the best model I've ever seen actually.. even though i used a different brand before but Panasonic never fails to amaze me sunny

Last edited by happyday90 on Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stellachew90

PostSubject: Re: doing laundry is exhausting   doing laundry is exhausting Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 10:14 pm

holdenkia wrote:
Totally get you, but there's installment u know. And i think that kind of washer is worth to have. Since it comes w a lot of functions Smile
Oh my goodness, really? To be honest, I have no idea whether machines can have instalments. I think we need to pay them a lump sum directly if we want to buy a machine.

Last edited by stellachew90 on Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
holdenkia

PostSubject: Re: doing laundry is exhausting   doing laundry is exhausting Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 10:48 pm

stellachew90 wrote:
Oh my goodness, really? To be honest, I have no idea whether machines can have instalments. I think we need to pay them a lump sum directly if we want to buy a machine.
Ohh no need to worry if u get Panasonic washer actually haha.. They have built in functions to help u deep clean. So, worth the pay.. No need to soak first at all

Last edited by holdenkia on Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vampire
constabel (Lower rank)
constabel (Lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: doing laundry is exhausting   doing laundry is exhausting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 3:39 pm

happyday90 wrote:
wow, that's fascinating to hear! i want to look into the brand you just mentioned. thanks for your suggestion!

Last edited by vampire on Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
happyday90
sargent (lower rank)
sargent (lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: doing laundry is exhausting   doing laundry is exhausting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 7:58 pm

vampire wrote:
wow, that's fascinating to hear! i want to look into the brand you just mentioned. thanks for your suggestion!
hahaha yess it is. u should take a look at this model. u can even wash mattress or pillows together https://club.panasonic.com/my_en/na-fd18v1-18kg-inverter-hot-wash-top-load-washerna-fd18v1brt.html

Last edited by happyday90 on Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
happyday90
sargent (lower rank)
sargent (lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: doing laundry is exhausting   doing laundry is exhausting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 8:01 pm

holdenkia wrote:
Ohh no need to worry if u get Panasonic washer actually haha.. They have built in functions to help u deep clean. So, worth the pay.. No need to soak first at all
exactly my thought, it is so easy to use.. u don't even need to use particular soap first just to remove the stains. the washer can help u do it I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: doing laundry is exhausting   doing laundry is exhausting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

doing laundry is exhausting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warung Sembang-Sembang :: Ruang Komuniti :: Dunia Wanita-
Jump to: