Warung Sembang-Sembang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warung Sembang-Sembang

warung sembang-sembang..sembanglah disini...

HomeHome  Portal NewsPortal News  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pendapat tentang petrol

Go down 
+4
Makmur
MohdDavid
Hafit
bazinga8888
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NadiWan
police recruit (lower rank)

Pendapat tentang petrol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendapat tentang petrol   Pendapat tentang petrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 10:10 am

After i m test with this PRIMAX 95 Drive Pro really suggest people to try it that have a better protection for our engine. If we keep using the normal RON 95 that don't have this type of function for long term may bring some bad effect to our car engine.[/quote]

True, that is why the different ron95 pro drive with other ron95 is the formula of the extra additive value added... if same price then i rather go for ron95 pro drive then
Back to top Go down
NadiWan

PostSubject: Re: Pendapat tentang petrol   Pendapat tentang petrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 10:13 am

CakapJe wrote:
NadiWan wrote:
catwang wrote:
bazinga8888 wrote:
Ohh... kiranya mmg jenis petrol pon ada effect kat kerreta la ye? Saya mula-mula takut nak tanya sebab tak sure kalau tukar petrol ni ada beza ke tak...

Bagi pendapat saya pulak... mmg ada beza sikit... Sbb additive syarikat petrol lain2... Cth macam yang lain cakap kat atas ni, petronas dia guna additive baru... Prodrive ni 1st dlm dunia.... Mungkin boleh cuba dulu

ofcoz got different, they claimed got additive inside the petrol hence you use pro drive petrol no need to add anything to enhance you car anymore...

the additive can allow your car smoother and stable... so enhancement really will help when you push more on the oil gear...

As long as the pro drive fuel can give best performance and protect my car i will willing to take it a try. so far a lot of positive feedback on the new fuel so hopefully they continue research a better fuel in the future
Back to top Go down
MohdDavid
MohdDavid

Character sheet
Sembang-sembang malaysian: 50

PostSubject: Re: Pendapat tentang petrol   Pendapat tentang petrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 10:17 am

Yvonne21 wrote:
MohdDavid wrote:
The ron95 pro drive with the additive so i think it can protect your engine... normally i heard they all after add fuel they will add additive but with ron95 pro drive you no need do so...

My concern as long as it still can protect my car and last long then i will continue using petronas ron95 pro drive... i hope the new formula can protect my car well

Same with you bro, that this PRIMAX 95 Drive Pro can protect our engine in a more clean situation that can work well in a period then we can save money for alway repair car.[/quote]

use ron 95 pri drive can keep you service easy and cost saving... because they have double cleaning protection can enhance the engine performance... let it smooth the engine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pendapat tentang petrol   Pendapat tentang petrol - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pendapat tentang petrol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2