Warung Sembang-Sembang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warung Sembang-Sembang

warung sembang-sembang..sembanglah disini...

HomeHome  Portal NewsPortal News  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doing self renovation

Go down 
+2
bola77
hotroll
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hotroll
lans coperal (lower rank)
lans coperal (lower rank)
hotroll

Doing self renovation Empty
PostSubject: Doing self renovation   Doing self renovation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 2:53 am

Anybody does home renovation by themself? Whats the step? Share your experience please.
Should i consult a designer for a small space home?
Back to top Go down
bola77
sub-inspector (lower rank)
bola77

PostSubject: Re: Doing self renovation   Doing self renovation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 11:10 pm

hotroll wrote:
Anybody does home renovation by themself? Whats the step? Share your experience please.
i dont have any experiences but my sister does.. she's just consult to ID and just tell them what kind of concept do u want and they will do from scratch i think it took a week and they will refer back and if u ok with it, proceed pay depo 30% (depends on the ID itself).. they can do from smaller space to biggest space...
Back to top Go down
lovelife

PostSubject: Re: Doing self renovation   Doing self renovation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 11:34 pm

bola77 wrote:

i dont have any experiences but my sister does.. she's just consult to ID and just tell them what kind of concept do u want and they will do from scratch i think it took a week and they will refer back and if u ok with it, proceed pay depo 30% (depends on the ID itself).. they can do from smaller space to biggest space...
ouhh i see . it is the nw knwledge for me tho! because if nothing happend, my dad will retired and he wants to buy a land and build the house . he even asked me if i know someone can do a design for his house in this or next year .
Back to top Go down
catwang
sargent major (lower rank)
catwang

PostSubject: Re: Doing self renovation   Doing self renovation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 8:58 pm

bola77 wrote:

how much the price for the renovation? have u try diy?? i want to buy a house but still thinking what kind of house, and design that i wanted to because i dont have any sample.
Back to top Go down
catwang
catwang

PostSubject: Re: Doing self renovation   Doing self renovation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 9:02 pm

hotroll wrote:
i think u just need to watch diy video on YT there's kinda lot of stuffs u can do it but just decorations innit? if renovation, u can search on google which concept do u want
Back to top Go down
sajadatul
coperal (lower rank)
coperal (lower rank)
sajadatul

PostSubject: Re: Doing self renovation   Doing self renovation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 9:38 pm

hotroll wrote:
my home is pretty small so i only do like repainting the walls , or add shelves and change my curtains and mattress repeatedly.. and everything i do by myself since my parents are old, i dont want them do it all.. its depending on how much u want to spend also
Back to top Go down
Whistleblower0033
constabel (Lower rank)
constabel (Lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: Doing self renovation   Doing self renovation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 9:44 pm

catwang wrote:
hotroll wrote:
i think u just need to watch diy video on YT there's kinda lot of stuffs u can do it but just decorations innit? if renovation, u can search on google which concept do u want
yess! i love watching diy videos on youtube.. they always have creative ideas for us to try and most of them doesnt cost much
Back to top Go down
bola77
bola77

PostSubject: Re: Doing self renovation   Doing self renovation Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 11:14 pm

Whistleblower0033 wrote:

yess! i love watching diy videos on youtube.. they always have creative ideas for us to try and most of them doesnt cost much
yes true! that is the easier way to save money but have u heard home concept for 2030 ?? because there is the only one contest who are searching for architect ideas for our future home and their design are suprisingly amazinnggg!!
Back to top Go down
bola77
bola77

PostSubject: Re: Doing self renovation   Doing self renovation Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 11:17 pm

catwang wrote:

how much the price for the renovation? have u try diy?? i want to buy a house but still thinking what kind of house, and design that i wanted to because i dont have any sample.
i think aroung 20-30k for kitchen and master bedroom and yeah kinda wasteee! hahaha but if the house is yours, then its worth it! https://concepthome2030.simedarbyproperty.com/competition.php#shortlisted-submission try see these kind of designs maybe u can get the idea which concept
Back to top Go down
sajadatul
coperal (lower rank)
coperal (lower rank)
sajadatul

PostSubject: Re: Doing self renovation   Doing self renovation Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 11:52 pm

bola77 wrote:
Whistleblower0033 wrote:

yes true! that is the easier way to save money but have u heard home concept for 2030 ?? because there is the only one contest who are searching for architect ideas for our future home and their design are suprisingly amazinnggg!!
owww really? i just knew about this. i want to know more la, because i like designing house hahaha. where can i read more?? i want to see if theres anything that cn catch my attention
Back to top Go down
bola77
bola77

PostSubject: Re: Doing self renovation   Doing self renovation Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 2:34 pm

sajadatul wrote:

owww really? i just knew about this. i want to know more la, because i like designing house hahaha. where can i read more?? i want to see if theres anything that cn catch my attention
u can click the link from my previous comment above .. the contest already closed for registration but maybe they will do the contest again.. hope so lah! for more, u can read here http://www.pam.org.my/awards-competitions/competitions/1714-concept-home-2030-competition.html
read the terms and condition there and just do ur design for a future
Back to top Go down
catwang
catwang

PostSubject: Re: Doing self renovation   Doing self renovation Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 2:40 pm

bola77 wrote:

i think around 20-30k for kitchen and master bedroom and yeah kinda wasteee! hahaha but if the house is yours, then its worth it! https://concepthome2030.simedarbyproperty.com/competition.php#shortlisted-submission try see these kind of designs maybe u can get the idea which concept
ohhh kinda expensive thooo! i might the design are up to date and difficult to do so rite? i already check out these design and kinda mind blowing! cant imagine these design in malaysia!
Back to top Go down
sajadatul
coperal (lower rank)
coperal (lower rank)
sajadatul

PostSubject: Re: Doing self renovation   Doing self renovation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 3:32 pm

bola77 wrote:
sajadatul wrote:

u can click the link from my previous comment above .. the contest already closed for registration but maybe they will do the contest again.. hope so lah! for more, u can read here http://www.pam.org.my/awards-competitions/competitions/1714-concept-home-2030-competition.html
this kind of contest kan,i think we need more because this is about long term use kan.. a lot of people want to invest for their own benefits
Back to top Go down
Whistleblower0033
constabel (Lower rank)
constabel (Lower rank)

PostSubject: Re: Doing self renovation   Doing self renovation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 3:38 pm

sajadatul wrote:
bola77 wrote:
sajadatul wrote:

this kind of contest kan,i think we need more because this is about long term use kan.. a lot of people want to invest for their own benefits
yess i agree with u. sebab i think malaysia need new concept of houses planning. if they have another one next time, i probably want to join laa. very interesting, who knows we can win so many worthy prizes
Back to top Go down
catwang
catwang

PostSubject: Re: Doing self renovation   Doing self renovation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 5:45 pm

sajadatul wrote:

yes they should drag it or continued for the next year kannn coz we need a fresh design and for long terms so kena cari or build at the suitable land lah to avoid any problems rite
Back to top Go down
bola77
bola77

PostSubject: Re: Doing self renovation   Doing self renovation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 5:49 pm

yesss and anyway guysss! u guys can vote it for the home concept at the link i given above to choose the winner! i cant wait to see the result and which design will be on sime darby next projects!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing self renovation   Doing self renovation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doing self renovation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warung Sembang-Sembang :: Ruang Komuniti :: Kopitiam Corner-
Jump to: